Friday, April 15, 2016

Random Musing Hiatus

Friends:

After almost 19 years of writing my Random Musings on an (almost) weekly basis I need to step back a bit and take a break. I may take a few weeks,or a few months off, and then resume. Or I might not resume at all (though this seems unlikely.I derive therapeutic and spiritual value from the process.) I’ve written these as much for myself as for my readers, and I hope I have given you some food for thought over the years. You can always find my archive of musings on my website at www.durlester.com/musings.html

In the interim, I may use my blog to write, on an irregular basis,  about other things of interest to me or that I think might interest others. I hope you’ll check my posts out. www.migdalorguysblog.blogspot.com

Shabbat Shalom to All

Adrian

No comments: